Monday 10 October 2011

Locations, Props, Actors

Props

Costumes
As i will be using a recent song i think dressing my actress Hayley in high fashion clothes will make my video look more professional. I have used a site called Polyvore to create this collection of clothes you will be able to see below. 
I am hoping Hayley will be wearing something like this, i would like her to be wearing heavy make-up, and polished hair. This style goes with my R&B genre. 


Equipment 
 Going from left to right we used the DSLR Rig, monitor, dolly, lens, follow focus, apple mac, and the 7D camera. And at the bottom of the picture below, you can see the tripod.



Location


Jersey Town





Actors


I have held auditions to find an actress that would best suit my song and genre. 


This is Chelsea she is the first person i auditioned.  




No comments:

Post a Comment