Tuesday 4 October 2011

Initial Ideas

At this point i am swaying towards producing a R&B genre music video. I have an idea of a actor and locations. Researching into music videos has aloud me to see all the different genres song and the variety of very different videos. 
As you can see below, i have created a mind map of ideas. 


I want my video to look professional and well shot, it think by having the right location, actors and props will help with achieving this in my video. 
I like the idea of doing a time lapse in my video because of the song being upbeat, i was thinking of doing it from a high place (Fort Regent) looking down at town, capturing different and cars. When researching about time lapses i found this music video by OK go, you can see this below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment