Monday 5 March 2012

Evaluation 4

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? 
For a big part of my research i used the my looking and commenting on existing music products i was taking in what worked well in most typical indie genre videos on Youtube and Vimeo using an Apple Mac shown top middle. Using a mac was useful when completing this project as it was easy to screen grab shots to analyse. I used the cannon 7D to shot my video as well as a tripod. Final Cut Pro proved to be useful when producing the construction of the music video. This technology allowed me all the tools needed to edit and put together the video. I was able to render files and fit then correctly in the right place; lip sync. Also the technology helped aid me when slowing down clips or changing lighting.







Facebook


Facebook is a social networking site, i used this program in my planning stage in order to communicate with my actress about plans of when/where we were filming. I used it in my construction stage in order to post small clips and gather feedback/ constructive criticism on how i coulod improve my work and know whats good about it. For my evaluation stage, I uploaded my final music video and made sure that everyone could see it on my wall. I then requested feedback from each viewer. Again, this was very easy, and I received lots of positive thoughts and opinions about my final music video. 


Youtube


Youtube is a site were anyone with an account can upload videos, in my planning stage to have easy access to other music videos i used Youtube to gain more knowledge and ideas on what makes a good music video i used this site. Also i used it to pick up techniques and skills that are used in professiojnal music videos to then try and replicate it in my own music video. I used the site during my construction stage in order to upload small clips of practise filming, to gain feedback from other youtube accounts and also to practise for when i was to upload my final music video. When evaluating my video i posted it on youtube so that everyone could see and give me more feedback.




Google


I used goggle to find out information on current artists digipacks, posters and music videos. I could get images and the browser also allowed me to gather information on how to work different programs, and i easily managed to connect to Facebook and Youtube via google. 

No comments:

Post a Comment