Monday 5 March 2012

Evaluation 3



What have you learned from your audience feedback?

For my Planning stage i created a survey using www.surveymonkey.com. This programme allowed me to create specific questions that i could ask my target audience on what they would expect to see in my genre of music video. I could find out what range of props and costumes to locations and artists would be best suited for my particular genre. The feedback helped me learn and understand the area i was working in and helped me create the right characterises for my music video.


To get direct feedback I showed my animatic to approximately eighteen classmates to receive there opinion on area's that they liked and area's of improvement. This allowed me to have a full understanding of what i needed to include when shooting my music video and gave me some clear guidelines that i could follow.  I also published my music video and animatic on a social networking site "Facebook" so that it was open for everyone to see and comment on. 




Some feedback i received from my animatic was:


"faster shots when the beat picks up"
"More artist shots, e.g a range of close up, medium and long shots"
"Varied locations shots would be better"
"more props used, e.g guitar as it suits the indie genre"


These comments as well as many others were very useful in making my music video stronger and more professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment